onsdag 21 december 2011

My version of the Pixiwoo green Christmas look

Hello everybody!

All our favorites the Pixiwoo sisters uploaded a tutorial for an absolutely gorgeous Christmas makeup look today and of course I had to try and do my own version of it! :) 

Here's a link to their clip:


It's so simple and yet stunning! 

Anyway, here's my own interpretation of the look! :)


I hadn't got all the product that Nic's using in the video so I rummaged my own makeup kit and found some alternatives :)


List of products

Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"
*Make Up Store Cover All Mix Pens
*Isadora Perfect Loose Powder "Velvet Transparent"

Eyebrows
*88-palette

Eyes
*e.l.f. eyelid primer
*120-palette
*Isadora Inliner "Indian Ink"
*Make Up Store glitter gel "Amazonas"
*Clinique High Lengths Mascara "Black"




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar