fredag 9 december 2011

Photoshoot!

Hello!

Today I had a photoshoot with my dear friend Lisen. I woke up this morning feeling really uninspired but when it was time to put makeup on my model the inspiration just came to me. :) The result was great and I actually liked the pictures a lot too, although I normally think I suck at photographing. The magic trick was probably the lighting; we used the kind of fluorescent lights that's used for aquariums. It worked great and I could take my pictures without using a flash!

Sorry for the watermarks, I was just too happy with these pictures to let anybody steal them! ;)




Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"
*MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW15
*Stargazer White Powder

Eyes (and part of face too)
*120-palette 
*MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
*NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
*Ardell #105 lashes 

Lips
*Make Up Store Lippencil "Purple Attraction"
*Viva La Diva lipstick "Kharma"
*120-palette (light blue eyeshadow)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar