måndag 16 januari 2012

Friday the 13th

Hello everybody!

Yeah, it's a little bit late but I have to tell you about my Friday the 13th nightmare...

Those of you who've followed me for a while know that I've been complaining about this irritated tear duct which has prevented me from using makeup on my left eye. Well, the morning of Friday the 13th I woke up with my eye so irritated I couldn't even open it. I went straight to the hospital and was told that the thing clogging up my tear duct had somehow created a wound on my cornea. :(
So I got antibiotics and was forbidden to put on makeup on any of my eyes for at least a week.

The good news is that during the weekend my eye has healed really, really quickly so soon I will be able to put makeup on both my eyes! :)

Anyway, I will probably not be able to post any new looks here until Friday or Saturday but I have a review and some other stuff upcoming this week so keep your eyes open! :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! That'd do my day! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess && I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! Please stop by my blog && check it out and follow if you like it!

    XoXo Romanian Princess

    www.romanianprincess.com

    SvaraRadera