tisdag 10 januari 2012

Mac Copper Sparkle pigment!

Hello cupcakes!

Yesterday I received a package from makeupgeek.com containing 3 pigment samples from Mac and 2 from Ben nye.

The Mac samples were:

*Copper Sparkle
*Old Gold
*Platinum

The Ben Nye samples:
*Amethyst
*Chartreuse

I wasn't really inspired yesterday but I decided to do a makeup look anyway just to try out some of these new pigments that I got. And to have this sorted out: I don't do swatches since there are plenty of them out there already and I think that using a product to create a look is more helpful than swatches.

Hope you like the look!

 Products used


Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"
*YSL Touche Éclat
*Isadora Perfect Loose Powder
*Laura Key Bronzer
*Make Up Store Wonderblush "Cleopatra"




 Eyes
*Ben Nye Pigment "Amethyst"
*Mac pigment "Copper sparkle"
*Make Up Store Microshadow "Pollution"
*Clinique High Impact Mascara
*Ardell lashes #105
Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar