torsdag 9 februari 2012

Green Gradient

Hello cupcakes!

Have you ever had that feeling that you desperately want to create something but just don't have the inspiration? That's what I've been experiencing the past couple of days. So, today I just sat down, having no idea what I was doing, and created this look. :)

It's a gradient from a lighter lime green to a dark blueish green (which you've probably already noticed if you have eyes...).

I guess this look would be perfect for those of you dreaming of hot summer nights on colorful paradise islands. :)

Since I didn't really know what I was doing, I didn't make this look into a tutorial, but if you desperately want to see a tutorial on it, just let me know! ;)

I'm thinking about changing the background on my blog, because right now it's a little too much of the good. Or a little too black, if you'd like to put it that way. Haha. But if not solid black, what kind of color would be suitable for Madam Noire?


Products used


Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"
*e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer "Ivory"
*Make Up Store Cover All Mix concealer pencil






Eyes
*e.l.f. eyelid primer "Sheer"
*NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
*M.A.C. "Gesso"
*M.A.C. "Lucky Green"
*M.A.C. "Humid"
*Ben Nye Pigment "Chartreuse"
* Make Up Store Cybershadow "Buzzer"
*M.A.C. Fluidline "Blacktrack"
*Isadora inliner "Indian Ink"
*Isadora Mascara
*Ardell #105 false eyelashes

Lips
*Face Stockholm lipgloss "Edelweiss"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar