lördag 10 mars 2012

Cyanide plum

Hello everybody! :)

Of course I had to test my new Sugarpill Burning heart palette today so I did a look that I have been planning to do even before I ordered the palette.

With my order I also got a sample of the loose eyeshadow Lumi which is a beautiful white with a turquoise sparkle, that makes me think of fairies. I tried to use it as a highlight in the inner corner and it is beautiful, but with this look it looks too Barbie doll.



To get a more bluish purple tone in the outer corners of my eyes I have used Deep truth in the deep crease. I think it looks really nice over Poison plum. :) 


Does anyone know if the Chromagraphic pencil in Hi Def Cyan is discontinued? I can't find it on the M.A.C. website so I guess it is... 


Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"
*YSL Touche Éclat

Eyebrows
*Latte (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Poison plum (Sugarpill)
*Chromagraphic pencil Hi Def Cyan (M.A.C.)
*Electric eel (M.A.C.)
*Deep truth (M.A.C.) 
*Matt glory (Make Up Store)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)

On my lips I only wear lipbalm, since my lips are extremely dry at the moment and I don't want to risk to dry them out even more by using lipstick. 

Tomorrow, I will probably continue the popping your eye color series with a tutorial on makeup for brown eyes. I have already done the makeup for it and taken the photos for the tutorial, I just haven't had the time to edit the pictures yet. 

I hope you're having a lovely weekend! :) 





2 kommentarer:

  1. Great Blog! really helped me creat a look for the chromographic pencil in Cyan!

    SvaraRadera