lördag 3 mars 2012

Lace eyes

Hello everybody! :)

This is actually the look of yesterday but I didn't manage to post it yesterday since I felt like bat crap when I got home. I'm sick and feeling sorry for myself! :( No, it's not that bad...

Anyways, the look I did yesterday was inspired by one of my favorite Youtube gurus, KlairedelyArt. She recently put up a video tutorial on how to create lace eyes which I practically fell in love with. :)

Here's her video:


The rhinestone Klaire uses in her version of this look are not really my cup of tea, at least not for this look, so I skipped them. I also added a little more black eyeshadow to the lid since that's, as you might already know by now, is exactly my cup of tea. :)

Unlike Klaire, I didn't use a marker style eyeliner pencil either, since the only one I've got is the M.A.C. Penultimate Eye Liner which is so bad it's hardly worth mentioning. I don't know if I got one that is faulty of something but seriously, it hardly even works. Anyways, enough with the bullying of the poor Penultimate. :) I used gel liner and the smallest brush I could find to draw the lace pattern instead.





Although my look isn't half as good as Klaire's I'm pretty happy with the result. :) I'm definitely going to wear this a lot more often! 

Have a nice weekend everyone and hopefully we meet again very soon! :) 




4 kommentarer:

  1. WOW. Just, wow!!! I actually prefer your version. Hope you are feeling better!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! ^^ Yes, I'm feeling better now! :)

      Radera
  2. Oh wow! You recreated this BEAUTIFUL!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I do like yours having more black on the lid. Very nice look. Now I want to try it! =)

    SvaraRadera