onsdag 28 mars 2012

LOTD: Easter Eggs from Hell

Hello everybody! :D

Today I'm going to show you another one of my makeup experiments. It is inspired by one of my favorite creative makeup blogs, http://nireyna.livejournal.com/ , which unfortunately is in Russian or Ukrainian or something. But the pictures are really pretty and shows all sorts of extremely creative makeup looks that has been created with utter perfection.

My look is not a recreation of one of the looks from this blog just inspired by the style of the makeup. :) The shape of it makes me think of Easter eggs but the colors are quite dark and eerie, hence the name.


The shimmer in the white eyeshadow doesn't show up that good in the photos. Imagine a nice frosty white and you're there. :) 


I tried another look on the left eye, with little more dots and a different placement of the rhinestones. I don't know if I like the left eye or the right one better though... 

I haven't done a red lip in a while so I decided to do one for this look. The corners are just darkened with a black eyeliner pencil before applying the lipstick. As we are putting darker colors in the outer corners of our eyelids to create more dimension, we can use exactly the same principle for our lips. :) 







Face
*Clarins Everlasting foundation
*M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer NC15

Eyebrows
*Latte (MakeupGeek)

Eyes
*Eye Khol Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Pollution (Make Up Store)
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*Latte (MakeupGeek)
*Sensuous (MakeupGeek)
*Poison plum (Sugarpill)
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Shimmery white from an Isadora palette
*Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*#747S lashes, (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Russian red lipstick (M.A.C.)
*Liquid lipstick Cherry tart (e.l.f.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess that's all for the look of today! Since I know that most people want to see wearable looks I'm going to try and post some of those soon.

Have a nice day and don't forget to enter my giveaway! :)




1 kommentar:

  1. So cool! I like the first eye the best, as it is just a little more crisp and seems to have more impact.

    SvaraRadera