lördag 31 mars 2012

LOTD: A twist of purple

Hello everybody!

This is actually the look of yesterday but I didn't have time to publish it here before now. Today I've been to a Sci-fi convent which contained lots and lots of Star Wars items (maybe I should do a Star Wars inspired look soon?) and since then I've been pretty tired. It was a fun thing to attend though. :) Tomorrow, Mr Noire is going to take me to see the Hunger Games movie. Yay! :D

Anyway, here's the look!


I thought I'd do a twist of a regular smokey eye and put some purple underneath the eye and in the inner corner. Poison plum by Sugarpill is by far my favorite eyeshadow at the moment. :) Yesterday, I got some new MakeupGeek shadows as well though, which I will review in a few days. 


Funny, it looks more red on this picture than on the previous. That's probably because of me fiddling with the settings on my camera. I find that I have periods when I need to change my settings a lot to get the pictures right and this is such a period, with a change in the daylight and all. 


The lip look so doesn't match the eyes, but I really wanted to try it out so I figured now was the perfect time to do so. :) 


This lip look is really summery but not too practical since the colors blend into each other after a while. Unfortunately, all of these lipsticks are from my unmarked samples from Oriflame so I can't tell you the names of them. 

Face
*Clarins Everlasting foundation
*M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer NC15

Eyebrows
*Latte (MakeupGeek)

Eyes
*Eye Khol Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Pollution (Make Up Store)
*Purely naked (MakeupGeek)
*Mocha (MakeupGeek)
*Poison plum (Sugarpill)
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Shimmery white from an Isadora palette
*False eyelashes #28 by Red Cherry

That's all for today! :) I hope you're all having a great weekend! 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar