torsdag 23 augusti 2012

Gryffindor

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! 

Next up in line for the Harry Potter House makeup-series is Gryffindor (you wouldn't have guessed that from the title would you? ;) ). Well, so the Gryffindors are brave and chivalrous and are recognized by the colors scarlet and gold, which are also very autumny colors. :) So, I figured I'd make this a bold but still kind of wearable look (at least it's wearable in my sense of the word :P).



I figured brown eyes would be great with this look, mostly because I love, love, LOVE brown eyes. :)


I used both Love+ (Sugarpill) and Razzleberry (Makeup Geek) on the outer corner and crease. This is because Razzleberry alone would have been a little bit too pink, but I still wanted to have the pretty, golden sparkles in it. :) I wish they had shown up on the pictures...
To smoothen the transition from red to gold I used a little bit of Mandarine by Makeup Geek (which also has golden sparkles <3).


Of course, this eye makeup is best matched with an even bolder red lip. ;)


-------------------------------------------------------

Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Gold digger (Makeup Geek) 
*Razzleberry (Makeup Geek) 
*Bling (Makeup Geek) 
*Mandarine (Makeup Geek) 
*Love+ (Sugarpill) 
*Jumbo pencil Milk (NYX) 
*Bada bing (Makeup Geek) 
*White lies (Makeup Geek) 
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)

Lips
*Russian red (M.A.C.)
*Clear lipgloss (Isadora) 


-------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone of you tried out the House sorting test (it is actually a serious one) that I told you about in my Ravenclaw-post? What was your result? Come on, tell me, I'm curious! :)

If you haven't done it you can do it here ---> House sorting test

Tomorrow, I will probably try and post another back-to-school look. :3 I've already taken the pictures for the Slytherin look and I am very, very eager to show it to you since the Slytherin colors are so pretty. ^_^

Thank you for reading!


4 kommentarer:

  1. I took the sorting test and got Slytherin! :3 My favourite house.

    SvaraRadera
  2. beautiful!
    I usually have Gryffindor in tests but I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous! I'd be too intimidated to wear it as well as bright lips, but totally with a toned down lip.

    SvaraRadera
  4. *sigh*...my new favorite look. I'm gonna wear it today. You rock!

    SvaraRadera