måndag 24 september 2012

The Sorting Hat says... Hufflepuff!

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! 

Finally - finally - I have managed to write this post which is the last in the Harry Potter House series. For some reason the color combo black and yellow was hard for me to work with. Yellow is a color that I like a lot but it makes me uncomfortable to wear yellow in public so I had to come up with some kind of discrete way of doing it. Haha, it's not really discrete at all when you think about it but the yellow is not as in your face as yellow usually tends to be.



This is definitely my favorite way of wearing yellow eyeshadow. In my crease I just put some neutral shadow to create some depth. 


The brows are drawn on first with a hard, dark brown pencil and then set with Corrupt by Makeup Geek. :)


I laughed a while at the lock of hair that has managed to escape my hat but decided that the photo will have to do anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------






Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)*
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Brown eyeliner pencil

Eyes
*Taupe notch (Makeup Geek)  
*Buttercupcake (Sugarpill) 
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Milk Jumbo Pencil (NYX) 
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Ardell #105 false lashes

Lips
*Black eyeliner pencil (Isadora)
*Goth (Viva la Diva)

-------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of my Harry Potter series. :) I have some new series that I am going to do soon but we'll see when. One is a series of makeup looks inspired by the different Illamasqua collections.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!



1 kommentar: