torsdag 11 oktober 2012

Aquarius

Okay, this was a totally unplanned contribution to the Zodiac sign makeup looks that I've been doing. I was playing around with my Makeup Geek gel liners and came up with this look that just screams Aquarius.


Brown eyes again... I'm just head-over-heals in love with the combination of brown eyes and blue/teal eyeshadow.


I'm wearing the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation which is so far AWESOME! I will write a review on it as soon as I have tried it out a little more. My eyes was very irritated in the beginning of this week so I've had  a makeup-free week (the looks I've posted this week are old ones...). 


And this is how it looks with blue eyes. :) It suits blue eyes great as well but as I said earlier I lover brown eyes combined with blue/teal eyeshadow. :3

Positive traits
*Loves peace
*Loyal and has many friends
*Open-minded and accepts people for who they are
*Freedom and justice means a lot to the Aquarius
*Eccentric and intellectual
*Don't give a damn what other think about them

Negative traits
*Self-rigtheous and defiant
*Hold on hard to their opinions
*Can be hard to reach, often hide their true selves
*Can be cold, insensitive and distant
*Rebellious and unreliable


Good matches: Sagittarius, Aquarius, Libra, Gemini and Aries

Bad matches: Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Virgo


Are there Aquariuses (how do you say Aquarius in plural?) among my readers? Do you recognize any of these traits in your own personality? :)


Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Nautica(Makeup Geek)
*Mermaid(Makeup Geek)
*Appletini (Makeup Geek)
*Neptune (Makeup Geek)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Mystic (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Fame (Makeup Geek)
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
*Lashes: Red Cherry #39

Lips
*Darling (Makeup Geek)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For those of you who wonder I will do some more looks in this Zodiac series, when inspiration comes to me. The ones I have planned for now are: Gemini, Leo and Scorpio. I have a pretty good idea on each of them so we'll see when I have time to do them. :)

Have a nice weekend everyone and thank you for reading! :)





4 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous. Very stunning!! I can't wait to see what other zodiac looks you come up with!
    xoxo!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) I have some planned for next week actually so we'll see if I have time to post them then. :)

      Radera
  2. This is my Zodiac sign and I really love it!**

    SvaraRadera