fredag 8 mars 2013

Review: Make Up Store Drama Mascara

Here comes another mascara review. This is a mascara that I got for Christmas but I've never come to writing a review on it until now. I have no idea why because I think this mascara is rather good.

I have tried one of the mascaras by Make Up Store before, the one for sensitive eyes, and was not very impressed. This one, however, was definitely a positive surprise.


Drama mascara is a volumizing mascara that contains fibers, which makes it unsuitable for people with sensitive eyes or people wearing contact lenses. My eyes are sensitive, though, and doesn't seem to disagree with this mascara.


This mascara gives dramatic volume to my lashes and still manages to keep them separated, which is exactly what my (and probably everybody else's...) dream mascara would do.


The brush is a dense "hair brush".

The thing I don't like with this mascara is that it is fantastic in the beginning but then, after a couple of weeks it starts to degrade in quality. The formula becomes thicker and it is harder to get clump-free lashes and a smooth application. This will definitely take the grade down one bat.

Price: 210 SEK/ 12 ml
Worth it? Without doubt!



My usual question; have you tried this product and what did you think of it? :)

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!




2 kommentarer:

  1. wow what a difference! did you curl your eyelashes?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It sure makes a lot of difference! Yes, I always curl my lashes before applying mascara. I probably should have mentioned that in the post...

      Radera