onsdag 13 mars 2013

Spring Color Block

Another competition entry look that I did, this time for the Monthly Challenge at MakeupGeek.com. :) I love creating a look based on a specific theme and with clear restrictions and this month the task is to create a look based upon this picture:



And here is the look I did:


I suppose my look can't live up to the bright, radiant colors of that beautiful flower (who is the photographer by the way and why isn't he/she credited?) but to me it is colorful enough. :)


Who said bold eyes and bold lips couldn't go together? ;)





Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Loose powder (Isadora)
*Glow (e.l.f.)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Shadow Insurance (original) (Too Faced)
*Jumbo pencil Black bean (NYX)
*Jumbo pencil Milk (NYX)
*Dollipop (Sugarpill)
*2AM (Sugarpill)
*Tako (Sugarpill)
*Goldilux (Sugarpill)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Shimma shimma (Makeup Geek)
*Heaven (Too Faced)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Waterproof glossy eyeliner (Isadora)
*True natural Mascara (Lumene)
*False lashes #43 (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Lipstick Famous (Makeup Geek)
*Lipgloss Edelweiss (Face Stockholm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I have a lot of products that I'm going to try out and give my opinions about. And speaking of opinions; I use Twitter rather frequently these days so if you want to hear some random ramble about what I'm doing and strange comments about all kinds of geeky stuff you should definitely follow me there.

Thank you for reading! :)



11 kommentarer:

  1. Great how you turned even the spring-iest colours into a ultry look! And I love that you combine heavy eye make up with bold lip colour! In my world these don't clash, although in my conservative work environment, I wouldn't wear it.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is a gorgeous interpretation of the theme - love it!! Bold eye + bold lip = love!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful! I really need to get my hands on some Sugarpill shadows.

    Lou x

    SvaraRadera
  4. So pretty! It's bold but still very spring-like.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely!!!
    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    SvaraRadera
  6. I really love this! It's beautiful Madam! Purple contrasting with gold always looks glamorous.
    I'm head over heals with golden eye looks at the moment, so this fits my mood perfectly. :P

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a beautiful look - one of my favourites, I think!

    SvaraRadera
  8. you are so amazing hon! your skills are out of this world and your world is always recognizable :)) xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous! I love this colour combination!!!

    SvaraRadera