söndag 25 augusti 2013

Violet Orchids

Orchidaceous by Lime Crime is just the perfect violet liquid eyeliner. It is just as vibrant as it looks on all the pictures and definitely a must have in my makeup collection!


Balance the vivid, pinkish purple with silver and grey eyeshadow to achieve an edgy yet perfectly wearable look.


Matching the look with dark, burgundy lips adds that gothiness that I love. Perfect for fall (or any other season to be honest...)!






Face
*Matte foundation Fair  (Bare Minerals)

Eyebrows
*Brow powder Dark brown (Anastasia) 

Eyes
*Medium pencil Sophie (Illamasqua)
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*#391 (Inglot) 
*#351 (Inglot) 
*#339 (Inglot) 
*#441 (Inglot) 
*Prince Charming (Makeup Geek)
*Fine Liner Eye Stylo (Isadora)
*Eyeliner Orchidaceous (Lime Crime)
*Individual Short Flare lashes (Ardell)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever wear colorful eyeliner? If so, what colors are your favorites and how do you style them? :) 

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! :)



13 kommentarer:

  1. También estoy enamorada de ese delineador, y me encanta ponerlo doble así como le hiciste, te quedó hermoso ;) ¡Ciao!

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    SvaraRadera
  2. this lilac eyeliner is... *___*
    kisses
    Marghe

    SvaraRadera
  3. I have to say I'm a bit surprised to see you using Lime Crime! Are you aware of everything that she's said and done over the years? I used to LOVE her back in '05 until she revealed her true colours.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I suspected some people might be surprised. But honestly, it was such a long time ago and I truly believe that most rumors that spread on the internet are only just that - rumors. As I understand it a great deal of these rumors were also spread by a blogger called Grey who is herself known for scamming her readers and even faking her own death, twice. All contact I have had with Doe this far suggests that she is a sweet girl and I will continue to believe so until she proves otherwise.

      Radera
    2. I guess I'm only so sure that it's all true because I've been aware of her for so long, but good on you for forming your opinion based on your own interactions with her :)

      Radera
  4. I sometimes buy colored liners but then usually can't decide what to do with them. The way you've doubled up with the black is very dynamic, giving you awesome color without sacrificing the "darkness" of your look.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That was exactly my problem when I started out with colored eyeliners! XD They usually look so strange without the darker "edge" along the lashes.

      Radera