tisdag 24 september 2013

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Today I used my Illamasqua Paranormal palette to create this quirky Beetlejuice inspired look. Do you have any idea how much I love striped eyelids? :P I have at least two more stripe looks planned at the moment but the possibilities are limitless.


Until I saw Beetlejuice I always thought that Michael Keaton was quite a lame actor, but now I think he's brilliant! :)


Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! 


Hmm... I don't know what happened but when I put the photos into Blogger my skin texture appears rough and uneven, but on the photos on my computer my skin looks just normal. Anyone else experiencing this problem? :S






Face
*Skin Base Foundation 02 (Illamasqua)

Eyebrows
*Brow powder Dark brown (Anastasia)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Medium pencil Sophie (Illamasqua)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*24/7 Glide on Eye pencil Vice (Urban Decay)* 
*24/7 Glide on Eye pencil Freak (Urban Decay)* 
*Paranormal palette eyeshadow Trance (Illamasqua)
*Paranormal palette eyeshadow Possession (Illamasqua)
*Tako (Sugarpill)
*Midori (Sugarpill)
*Diamond eyes (Sugarpill)

*False eyelashes #28 (Red Cherry)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got prescription contact lenses (not with any color, just regular lenses...) and it feels so weird to have normal vision without wearing glasses! I hate wearing glasses though, so I should have gotten contacts a long time ago. 

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading and hope you liked the look! :)



*Urban Decay is owned by L'Oreal which is not a cruelty-free brand. 

1 kommentar: