lördag 16 november 2013

Birthstone: Yellow Topaz

It's kind of scary that I have only two (now one...) birthstone looks left. Didn't I just start this series? Apparently, it has been almost a year. I can't believe how fast time has passed!

Well, before nostalgia grabs us too hard we might as well continue to the look. :) The birthstone for November is, as you might have guessed from the title, yellow topaz. And what better way to capture this gem stone with a makeup look than to combine yellow eyeshadow and golden liner?


I dusted the golden eyeshadow (Honey pot by Too Faced) on top of the whole thing as a last finish but unfortunately the camera didn't really pick it up. Instead you might distinguish some kind of dirty, yellow "glow". Well, now you know where that comes from...


As I've mentioned before, I hate the lack of daylight during the Swedish winter season. Almost all of my pictures were f*cked up because of that, hence this picture deprived post. -___-




Face
*Face & Body Foundation C1 (MAC)
*Studio Finish Concealer NC15 (MAC)
*Pressed Powder White (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Brow duo Dark brown (Anastasia Beverly Hills)

Eyes
*Creme Brulé (Makeup Geek) Crease color 
*Goldenrod (MAC)
*Goldilux (Sugarpill) Used as eyeliner
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Honey Pot, Heaven, Cocoa Puff and Sexpresso (Too Faced)
*Sealing Gel (Illamasqua)
*Slink (Illamasqua)
*Extended Play Gigablack Mascara (MAC)
*False eyelashes #28 (Red Cherry)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's that for now! :) If anyone is wondering what I've been up to lately, since it's been so quiet around here, I can tell you I've been in Stockholm for almost a week doing a basic training course with work, that I will tell you more about soon. I've had a fabulous week and met so much awesome people that I'm going to miss a lot now that I'm home again.

Thanks a lot for reading this post and hope you liked the look!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this! Yellow is such an underestimated color. I love how you used it in the look! :D

    SvaraRadera