torsdag 30 januari 2014

Electric Lime

Dull, grey January sometimes makes me want to experiment with colors. Here is a tropical combo that I hope you will like. :)



The bottom lashes are supposed to be black but since I went in with another coat of Electric on the waterline after finishing the whole look they turned blue. I kind of like it though...



Face
*Skin Base Foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer NC15 (MAC)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Brow duo Dark brown (Anastasia Beverly Hills)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Velocity, Tako, Acidberry (Sugarpill)
*Pixie dust (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Pigment Vanilla (MAC) applied with Fix+ spray
*Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara (MAC)
*False eyelashes #35 (MAC)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in seeing casual snap shots of my makeup on my way to work, I highly recommend you to check me out on Instagram --> *click!*

Thank you for reading and hope you like the look! :)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear, very nice look and colour combo, I created an electric blue look too last days ;)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love this! So bright fun and colorful! You have the best ideas!
    Lucy

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really like the lime shade! I am playing with limes now and love pairing them with deep purples, black. I really like the blue combo though / Claire xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. eu nao consigo acreditar que é voce mesmo que faz essas maquagens..
    SAO MARAVILHOSAS
    e eu nao consigo nem passar delineador.
    amei de mais de blog
    sera que rola um tutorial em video?
    bjos

    SvaraRadera
  5. I think I know how to do this but need a little bit practice. :) Whoa! This is cool. Fashionista!

    SvaraRadera